NVCC Grants Office Mission
To support faculty and staff in their efforts to secure external funding through private and government grant programs that will advance the mission, vision and strategic plan of the college.
NVCC Grants Protocols
- The (NVCC) Development/Grants Office manages and reports all grant related activity directly to the President and Dean of Administration.
- NVCC faculty and staff who wish to pursue grant funding or who are approached by external organizations to collaborate on a grant should complete a Grant Inquiry Form prior to pursuing any grant opportunities.
- All grant proposals submitted by the College should flow through the Development/Grants Office unless directed otherwise by the President.
- Development/Grants Office processes the final submission of all grants unless directed otherwise by the President.
NVCC grants protocols ensure that:
- The necessary administrative approvals are obtained
- The college does not make a commitment without a clear understanding of programmatic expectations and financial obligations
- NVCC’s grants efforts are coordinated
- Funders are not being approached by multiple individuals or departments from the college