Information on Cap and Gown Pick Up and Guest Tickets
We will be distributing two (2) guest tickets per graduate. Graduation guest tickets are determined based on the total number of students walking at the 2018 graduation by the March 15th deadline for applications. They will be distributed when you pick up your cap/gown. A wait list will be kept for extra tickets during this time if they become available. Make sure you sign up for your extra tickets at this time.
Graduates do not need a ticket.
- Seating at the Palace is odd/even so please do not switch tickets; they are grouped together.
- Due to fire code regulations, a ticket is required for admission, including infants and small children. Children are not allowed in the graduation area, they must arrive with your guest(s).
Dates for Cap & Gown pick-up
Monday, May 6, 2019 9:00am – 7:00pm
Tuesday, May 7, 2019 9:00am – 7:00pm
Location: Room - S518 - Located in the Prism Lounge Area of the Joseph Cistulli Student Center, Waterbury Campus
DANBURY STUDENTS: Contact Dean Santiago for further instructions.
- Tickets are available on a first-come, first-serve basis when you pick up your cap and
gown, so plan to pick up early.
- You may designate a person to pick-up and sign for your cap and gown/tickets. Please
provide them with you
r student ID# and email address for your extract ticket request.
- All participants are required to wear the traditional black gown, mortarboard and tassel
provided by the college. (Student earning an AA or AS degree with a minimum 3.4 GPA at
the end of fall will receive a yellow honor cord at cap/gown pickup. Not applicable for
- Members of PTK and/or ABG who wish to purchase additional regalia
specific to their honor society should contact their advisor below as soon as possible to
place your order.
These items are available only through Professors Bage or Kaufman.
- Advisors for:
ABG: Robin J. Bage 203-596-8786 E602A
PTK: Lisa Kaufman 203-596-2111 K604
- Facilities will be available at the Palace to robe when you arrive at 12:00 p.m.
- If there are any problems with your graduation attire, please contact Alberta Thompson
at 203-575-8229, Room S514 immediately. Do not wait until the day of the ceremony.
Caps and gowns are
NOT available for pick up on Commencement day.