Online Distance Learning
Need flexibility in your learning schedule?
Courses are designed for motivated individuals who are looking to add flexibility to their already busy schedules. Online courses do not meet on specific days or times; they generally operate on weekly assignments and due dates.
**It's important to note that NVCC online math courses require campus meetings for exams. For more information please contact the Department of Mathematics at 203-575-8063.
Computer literacy and high-speed access to the internet are necessary, as well as specific computer equipment requirements. A list of technical requirements needed for your computer is available on the Browser and Operating System Requirements website.
Perform a system check and make appropriate adjustments as indicated by any red X.
Textbooks are available online through the NVCC Bookstore: 203-575-8075. You will be able to identify the text materials needed for your course on this site.
- For course specific questions, please contact the course instructor. Contact information for instructors can be obtained by calling General Information at 203-575-8040.
- For log in problems please refer to the Logging In and Passwords website.
- For assistance with technical problems (i.e. browser freezing or crashing, error messages, trouble accessing Blackboard from myCommNet, etc.) please refer to the Technical Support website or by calling 860-723-0221.
- For questions about registration or course offerings students must contact the Office of the Registrar at 203-596-2177.
- For all other questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.