NVCC Student Email Accounts and Office 365
As a Connecticut Community College student, you have access to:
- A college email address (this will be your primary email address for all official college communications)
- Office 365 Pro Plus (this full version of Microsoft Office can be installed on up to five computers)
Your college email address
- All current and new students will have an official Office 365 account and email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The ‘prefix’ will consist of the first letter of your first name followed by the first four letters of your last name and then a four-digit random number. Example: email@example.com
Logging into your college email
There are three ways to access Office 365:
- Log into myCommNet and click on the link to Office 365. (You will login in to Office 365 with your Net ID and password. View step-by-step instructions.)
- Access your email directly: portal.microsoftonline.com
- From any page on nv.edu, scroll to the top of page and click on "quick links," then click on the icon titled, "email."
Forwarding your college emails to some other email address:
Information about forwarding your emails
Visit Information Technology in Ekstrom Hall, Room E604 or call the Help Desk line: 203-575-8092. You can also view a list of Office 365 Frequently Asked Questions.