All students, faculty, and staff can help to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other infectious diseases by regularly washing hands for at least 20 seconds. To learn more about proper hand washing, visit the CDC’s website page When and How to Wash Your Hands (CDC)
Other Precautions To Take:
In addition to frequent hand washing there are many other steps you can take to help prevent the spread of disease. These steps include:
- Refrain from shaking hands, hugging, or kissing as a means of greeting.
- Do not share food or beverages.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces