Tuition & Fees FAQs

  • You can pay online at myCommNet banner self-Service.
  • By mail to: NVCC- Bursar's office - 750 Chase Parkway, Waterbury CT 06708
  • By phone: 203-575-8055
  • You can use our drop mail box in front of Bursar's Office in Kinney Hall - K508 (do not insert cash)
  • You can fax your student and payment information to: (203) 596-8623.
  • In person: Visit the Bursar's Office windows during business hours – Kinney Hall – room 508  from 8am to 5pm, M-F

The College Services Fee is mandated by the Board of Regents for Higher Education for all students taking credit courses at Connecticut Community Colleges. The fee is used to supplement college budgets for operation expenses, particularly those related to providing services for students.

Activities made possible by the charging of this fee include students orientation, cultural events, publications, tutoring service and free transportation pass.

Some courses include hands-on laboratory or technology to complement course requirement.

Payment plans are available for 3 credits courses or more for spring and fall semesters. You can sign up online through myCommNet.

You can also sign up in person visiting the Bursar's office in K508 M-F from 8am to 5pm. 

Summer semester offers a payment plan (not online). 

Life Long Learning - Continuing Education offers payment plans for some programs. A down payment is required for all payment plans. 

Visit the payment plan page for more information

For third party payments you would have to go to your employer and ask if they participate with third party or payment reimbursement.

You will need to provide an unconditional authorization letter from your employer stating that they will pay for the charges regardless if you drop out of class or you get a grade below a C. Some employers pay only for tuition while others pay for tuition and fees. Anything that your employer doesn't cover you will be responsible to pay by the payment due date.

To purchase books, your financial aid application must be completed and authorized on your account.After your tuition and fees are paid, if you have additional funds available, you can visit the bookstore during voucher dates and purchase your books with the remaining award. You will need to bring an updated student schedule and an official photo id.

An official schedule is available to you at any time. You can pick it up at the Bursar's office window during normal business hours (8 am - 5 pm). You can also request one be mailed to the address on your Banner account.

If you have a cashier hold you might have a past due balance that must be paid in full before you can register for another semester. If you make your payment online, please call or visit the Bursar's Office to get your hold removed.

To enroll, sign in to myCommNet, go to Banner self-service, click on Billing/payment tab, then select Direct Deposit Enrollment link to enter the checking account information.

Direct deposit is not mandatory, however it is very convenient. Your expected refund will go directly to your secured bank account with no delays. Every semester student Financial Aid checks get lost or stolen. It takes another 2 weeks for reprocessing.

Tuition refunds may be requested at the Office of the Registrar, Kinney Hall, fifth Floor (K516). You must fill out a refund request form. Please allow 14 business days for processing. College Service fees and Student Activity fees are non-refundable at any time. Please see our refund policy  for due dates. Refunds for non-credit courses may be requested at Continuing Education department, Founders Hall, Room F323

Financial Aid refunds are processed upon disbursement. You will receive an email notification with the status of your refund. Your refund will be sent by check unless you sign up for direct deposit at least 10 days prior to your refund being processed. Please allow 14 business days for processing.

Students can access their 2016 1098T Tax Statement via:

Policy states that we cannot give financial information to anyone at any time, only to the student. Students can authorize others to receive information by signing a release form at the Bursar's office.

Test Scores
Immunization Information
Transcript Information
International Student Transcript Information
Immunization Information
Proof of English Proficiency Test Information
Our History
Project Approach
The Hundred Languages of Children
Waterbury Campus
Danbury Campus
Waterbury Campus
Danbury Campus
title here
Net Price Calculator