Xerox Healthcare, LLC is now hiring:
F/T Transaction Sr. Processor, East Hartford, CT, Job ID #14027432
F/T Transaction Processing Supervisor, East Hartford, CT Job ID #14027433
You must register for this company overview and screening.
Call CTWorks at 860-256-3869; LEAVE YOUR NAME AND NUMBER IF YOU PLAN ON ATTENDING THIS SESSION or email:email@example.com
Transaction Sr. Processor
- Transferring HUSKY B and Medicaid eligibility decisions determined by the Health Insurance Exchange Portal into the CHIP and Medicaid data bases.
- Data entering household changes recorded by the Health Insurance Exchange Portal into the Medicaid and CHIP databases.
- Ensuring accurate data entry of eligibility decisions, applicant and household member information into the data bases.
- Meeting daily standards for Productivity and Quality with respect to the position.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required.
- Ability to communicate effectively through clear concise written documentation, verbal presentations and interviews.
- Proficiency with company standard software and PC systems.
- Typing and keyboarding skills required to enter data efficiently and accurately.
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret and apply relevant State and Federal Laws, statutes and regulations.
- Must be able to type between 50-60 WPM.
A data entry and typing assessment is administered at the time of this recruitment. Practicing for this typing assessment is strongly recommended. You can go to www.typingtest.com for your free practice session.
F/T Transaction Processing Supervisor
Department Monitoring & Oversight:
- Maintain accountability and responsibility for ensuring unit performance meets service level agreements specified in the contract with the State Of Connecticut.
- Monitor staff performance on a daily basis to ensure that all contract requirements and corporate standards are met.
- Ensure appropriate reporting metrics are in place to measure and ensure contract deliverables and employee performance are meeting standards.
- Accurately update and monitor daily reports related to unit activity.
Customer Service & Communication Skills:
- Facilitate timely resolution of complaints; answer questions and inquiries.
- Effectively listen and communicate clearly and precisely to internal clients as well as external clients.
- Consistently meet customer's needs.
- Ensure that you and staff are meeting the expectation of Good Customer Service as well as returning calls within the contract specified timeframes.
- Act as a liaison with DSS and other Business partners to identify and resolve issues and barriers within the process.
Leadership - Coaching & Team Building:
- Support staff development through ongoing consultations and annual performance appraisals. Conducting monthly assessments with staff.
- Clearly communicate and outline performance objectives for each staff person.
- Evaluate progress toward individual performance objectives and coach staff on job expectations.
- Provide staff with timely feedback on performance deficiencies, including coaching and formal disciplinary actions.
- Independently take initiative to address deficient areas of staff performance. This includes but is not limited to Productivity, Quality and Attendance.
- Work with direct reports on a consistent basis to promote their development in preparation for their progression to next level.
Quality Assurance & Training:
- Review QA results to make recommendations for ongoing training.
- Investigate and evaluate errors.
- Support staff development through training.
- Update procedures as needed and develop department specific training for staff.
- Serve as an Eligibility/ SME (Subject Matter Expert).
- Assist staff with cases needing immediate assistance, which may include entering or correcting case information and determining eligibility, processing retro enrollments and disenrollments and other special types of transactions.
- Complete all projects/ tasks assigned in a timely manner.
- Notify management prior to due date when deliverables will not be met on time.
- Provide Quality and timeliness of deliverables.
- Ability to communicate effectively through clear, concise written documentation, verbal presentations and interviews. Proficiency with company standard software and PC systems.
- Ability to problem solve through analysis and ongoing feedback.
- Achieve results through knowledge, empathy and commitment.
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret and apply relevant State and Federal laws, statutes and regulations.
Education and Experience:
- College Degree
- Experience supervising staff
- Eligibility determination experience preferred.
Interview Preparation Instructions:
- Bring Résumé or Outline of Work Exp.
- Professional Dress
- Arrive Ready to Complete Application
- No Children
For more information visit www.ct.jobs and search by Job I.D.