Welcome to the NVCC Job Placement Center!
Located in L524, next to the Library
Monday through Friday - 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Evening Hours by appointment only.
Visit our calendar for days and times.
Phone: 203.575.8158 - Fax: 203.596.8794
The Job Placement Center fully prepares students and alumni to explore and pursue meaningful careers over a lifetime by providing them with the tools necessary to lead them to job placement.
- Search job listings and set up your job agent.
- Build, update and forward your resume and/or career portfolio to employers.
- Download free career advice documents and podcasts.
- Learn expert job search tips from over 100 free career videos.
The Job Placement Center offers the following services:
|| Job Search
|| Workforce Transition
Finding a job is a job in itself.
We'll show you the ropes and help you to make the connections you need!
- Conduct a job search.
- Use the Internet effectively in all phases of career planning.
- Determine the types of jobs that are available, the hiring outlook, salary information and educational requirements.
- Write effective resumes and cover letters.
- Interview effectively.
- Connect with employers who are actively hiring employees or interns.
Stop by L524 or call 203-575-8158 for more information
or to make an appointment with one of our staff.