The Information Center operates the campus switchboard and also has a campus counter service location. The Information Center is designed to assist with general information regarding college programs, services, office hours and locations, and directions to and with the campus. All visitors are encouraged to stop by the Information Center to pick up a campus map and information about academic opportunities. Please stop by and let us know how we can help you.
The Information Center is located on the fifth floor of Kinney Hall, K522.
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
Student ID Cards
A student ID will allow you to use the library, Academic Center for Excellence and receive discounts in the community. To obtain a Student ID card, bring the following to the Information Center:
- Proof of enrollment (registration receipt or class schedule)
- Photo .D (driver’s license, passport, birth certificate, military of other official ID)
Your first student ID card is free. Replacement cards are $1.00, payable at the Cashier’s Window. Please bring your receipt to the Information Center.
- The Information Center has bus schedules that provide students with transportation to and from the college.
- Click for information on how to obtain your bus pass.
- For more detailed Information please contact the CT Transit Information Center at 203-753-2538 or visit the CTTransit website and view Bus #42.