Summer 2014 U-passes are available beginning May 12.
All NVCC students taking credit courses are eligible to receive a U-Pass for unlimited local bus rides as part of their student activity fees. Once student activity fees have been paid for the upcoming semester, U-Passes may be picked up at the Cashier's Window on the fifth floor of Kinney Hall.
- You will need a student ID in order to get and use the pass. If you do not have a student ID, you can get one from the Information Center in Kinney Hall, Room K522.
- If your bus pass is lost, damaged or stolen, inform the Cashiers Office as soon as possible to have it cancelled. New passes may take up to a month to be replaced. Once confirmation of pass deactivation is received, you will be eligible for a replacement pass.
- Bus passes are good until the date shown on the back.
- Passes should be handled with care. The magnetic strip should be kept away from cell phones and magnets.
- Bus Schedules are located on the 5th floor cashiers Office K508, Tech hall, and on the web. View bus schedules now.
- Buses are handicap accessible and have bike racks.