Human Services Field Work 1 is a mandatory, three-credit course for the Human Service degree and certificate programs.
What do students need in order to take the course?
- HSE*H101, 202 with a grade of "C" or better
- Successful completion of 6 credit hours in Behavioral Science
- ENG*H101, or permission of the Human Services Coordinator or Division Director
What does the course consist of?
- 160 hour field placement
- Weekly Seminar
- One Career Readiness Workshop
How do I begin the process?
- Make an appointment with the Center for Job Placement and College Opportunities, L524
203-575-8158 or email@example.com
We will assist you to:
- Sign up for one Career Readiness Workshop
- Complete a resume
- Select a placement
- Prepare for an interview