Policies are set by the Connecticut Board of Regents. Refund checks will be sent from the Board of Regents directly to the student. Policy assumes the student is paid in full at the time of withdrawal. Refund requests will be accepted in the Records office:
- in writing
- by fax at 203-575-8085
- via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refund requests are not accepted by phone.
- College Services and Student Activity Fees are non-refundable at any time.
Spring 2016 Refunds/Non-Financial Aid
- To receive 100% refund of tuition and lab fees you must drop your course before Wednesday, January 20th.
- To receive 50% refund of tuition and lab fees you must drop your course from Thursday, January 21 through Wednesday, February 3rd.
Spring 2016/Financial Aid refunds
- Financial aid refund process will begin in March. Please be sure all your contact information or you direct deposit information is accurate in the system. Direct deposit is not mandatory but is recommended. If you haven't received your refund check by the end of March please notify Kajmet Abazi at (203)596-8625.
Summer 2015 Refunds
To receive 100% refund of tuition and lab fees you must drop your courses before the following dates:
- General session - before June 1st
- Special session 1 - before June 1st
- Special session 2 - before July 7th
Refunds for Non-Credit - Lifelong Learning
Requests for refunds must be received in writing three business days (72 hours) prior to the start of the class unless stated otherwise in the course description. Refunds are not granted after this deadline. Click for Non-Credit - Lifelong Learning Refund details.
Notice of Cancelled classes:
If there is a course cancellation due to insufficient enrollment, students will be notified by phone, letter and/or email. Please make sure when registering that your contact information is up-to-date. We would like to offer you the opportunity to transfer to another section, if available, or to another class of your choosing. If we have not heard from you within 7 business days, a refund will be processed. Please allow 2-4 weeks for processing. The person registered in our records system is the person who will receive the refund. When registering for a coupon course, cancellation of one class voids the discounted price.