Policies are set by the Connecticut Board of Regents. Refund checks will be sent from the Board of Regents directly to the student. Policy assumes the student is paid in full at the time of withdrawal. Refund requests will be accepted in the Records office:
- in writing
- by fax at 203-575-8085
- via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refund requests are not accepted by phone.
- College Services and Student Activity Fees are NON-Refundable at any time.
Financial Aid/Loan Refunds
- Fall 2014 Refund process will begin in October. Please be sure all your contact information or you direct deposit information is accurate in the system. If you haven't received your refund check by the end of October please notify Kajmet Abazi at (203)596-8625.
Fall 2014 refunds
- To receive 100% refund of tuition and lab fees you must drop your course before Tuesday, August 26.
- To receive 50% refund of tuition and lab fees you must drop your course between August 27 and September 9, 2014.
Fall 2014 Late Start Refunds
- To receive 100% refund of tuition and lab fees you must drop your course before September 23rd.
Winter 2014 Refunds
- To receive 100% refund of tuition and lab fees you must drop your course before December 21st.
Spring 2015 Refunds
- To receive 100% refund of tuition and lab fees you must drop your course before Tuesday, January 20th.
- To receive 50% refund of tuition and lab fees you must drop your course between January 21st and February 3rd.
Refunds for Non-Credit - Lifelong Learning
Requests for refunds must be received in writing three business days (72 hours) prior to the start of the class unless stated otherwise in the course description. Refunds are not granted after this deadline. Click for Non-Credit - Lifelong Learning Refund details.
Notice of Cancelled classes:
If there is a course cancellation due to insufficient enrollment, students will be notified by phone, letter and/or email. Please make sure when registering that your contact information is up-to-date. We would like to offer you the opportunity to transfer to another section, if available, or to another class of your choosing. If we have not heard from you within 7 business days, a refund will be processed. Please allow 2-4 weeks for processing. The person registered in our records system is the person who will receive the refund. When registering for a coupon course, cancellation of one class voids the discounted price.