Policies are set by the Connecticut Board of Regents. Refund checks will be sent from the Board of Regents directly to the student. Policy assumes the student is paid in full at the time of withdrawal. Refund requests will be accepted in the Records office:
- in writing
- by fax at 203-575-8085
- via email to email@example.com.
- Refund requests are not accepted by phone.
- College Services and Student Activity Fees are non-refundable at any time.
College Services Fees and Student Activity Fees are Non-Refundable at any time except when course session is cancelled by the college. CS and SA fees are paid by all students registering for credit courses. Also, the following usage fees and special fees are non-refundable:
- Clinical programs fee
- Application fee/program enrollment fee
- Payment Plan fee
- Testing fee
Spring 2017 Refunds:
- You can receive 100% refund of tuition and lab fees if you drop your course/s on or before January 18th, 2017.
- You can receive 50% refund of tuition and lab fees if you drop your course/s from January 19th - February 1st, 2017.
- After February 1st, 2017 no refunds will be granted.
Winter 2016 Refunds:
- You can receive 100% refund of tuition and lab fee if you drop your course/s on or before December 18th, 2016.
Fall 2016 Refunds:
can receive 100% refund of tuition and lab fees if you drop your
course/s on or before August 28,
can receive 50% refund of tuition and lab fees if you drop your course/s
from August 29 - September 11 of 2016.
- After September 11, 2016 no refunds will be granted.
Summer 2016 Refunds:
To receive 100% refund of tuition and lab fees you must drop your courses before the following
- General session - on or before June
- Special session 1 - on or
before June 5, 2016.
- Special session 2 - on or
before July 10, 2016.
Financial Aid refunds:
aid refund process for Spring semester begins in the month of March, and for Fall semester it begins in the month of October. Please be sure all your contact
information or you direct deposit information is accurate in the system. Direct
deposit is not mandatory but is recommended. If you
haven't received your refund check by the end of that month, please notify
Kajmet Abazi at (203)596-8625.
Refunds for Non-Credit Courses- Lifelong Learning:
Requests for refunds must be received in writing three
business days (72 hours) prior to the start of the class unless stated
otherwise in the course description. Refunds are not granted after this
deadline. For more information go to Non-Credit
- Lifelong Learning Refund .
Notice of Cancelled classes:
If there is a course cancellation due to insufficient
enrollment, students will be notified by phone, letter and/or email. Please
make sure when registering that your contact information is up-to-date. We
would like to offer you the opportunity to transfer to another section, if
available, or to another class of your choosing. If we have not heard from you
within 7 business days, a refund will be processed. Please allow 2-4 weeks for
processing. The person registered in our records system is the person who will
receive the refund. When registering for a coupon course, cancellation of one
class voids the discounted price.