To make payments for Lifelong Learning (non-credit courses) please call or visit the campus.
- Waterbury campus: 750 Chase Parkway, Room K407, Phone (203)575-8029.
- Danbury campus: 190 Main Street, Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Phone (203) 575-8029.
General Payment Information
Credit card payments are fast and easy
- You can pay online signing in to your myCommNet account Banner Self-Service. Click to Pay Online.
- You can pay by phone by calling the Bursar's Office at (203) 575-8055.
- You can fax your credit card information to (203) 596-8623
Electronic Check – Electronic payments require a bank routing number and account number. Payments can be made from a personal checking or savings account. You cannot use corporate checks, i.e. credit cards, home equity, traveler’s checks, etc.
Debit and Credit Card – Credit card payments will be processed for the full balance unless otherwise directed. We accept the following credit and debit cards:
ATM Debit Card – The following networks are supported. Debit cards issued by Bank of America, Chase, US Bank, and Wells Fargo cannot be processed as a debit card online.
Pay by Cash or Check
- In Person: Visit the Bursar's Office in Kinney Hall, Room 506 M-F from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Skip the Line - Drop off your payment: Enclose your payment in an envelope with your Student Name and ID number clearly marked. Place your payment in the secured mailbox located just outside the Bursar's Office.
Checks may also be mailed to:
Bursar's Office, K506
Naugatuck Valley Community College
750 Chase Parkway
Waterbury, CT 06708
Please be sure to include Student Name and ID number on the check. A $25 fee will be posted on the student account for any returned check not honored by a banking institution.
NVCC textbooks may be purchased at the George D. Yonan Memorial Bookstore. The bookstore also carries a variety of course supplies and New York Times Bestsellers, student favorites such as clothing, backpacks, glassware and gift items. Bookstore is located at the student plaza 3rd level, center building in Room S300.