The Public Safety Department is responsible for the police and safety functions on all properties owned by NVCC.
This department will be the first responder to all your medical emergencies, motor vehicle accidents and criminal complaints on NVCC property.
In addition, we will conduct motor vehicle accident and criminal investigations which occur on campus and, when necessary, engage other local, state and federal agencies who will support and assist this department in order to assure complete and thorough investigative findings.
- staff parking permits
- escort services
- lost and found
- seminars and presentations.
Public Safety is the first responder to all major incidents on campus, including:
- medical/first aid emergencies
- motor vehicles.
The Public Safety Department will:
- in the case of family emergencies, make every effort to notify individuals on campus
- issue campus closings and cancellations
- activate myCommNet Alert for emergency situations
If you are on campus and need to contact our office, you may use one of the emergency phones to dial us directly.