Computer labs are available for student use in:
Max R. Traurig Library
As a student, you may use these computers for internet browsing, research, paper writing and other academic purposes. You will be required to log in with your NetID and password.
The following software is available on most computers in the Open Labs and The Max R. Traurig Library:
- Windows 7
- AutoCAD 2015 *
- Visual Studio 2012
- Adobe Creative Cloud Master Collection
- MyMathLab *
- Quickbooks *
- Pro Landscape *
- Microsoft Office 2013 (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Adobe Acrobat
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- MultiSim *
- SQL Server 2012
- LabView *
- Android SDK Tools *
- Adobe Flash Player
- McAfee VirusScan
*May not be available on all computers
Computer Lab Rules
- Students are required to log on to computers using their NetID and password.
- Guest users must be Connecticut residents and show a photo ID to log on to the computers.
- Lab computers are for academic purposes only. Students using computers for chat, games or other non-academic purposes may be asked to leave the lab.
- Academic use of the computers (homework and research) takes priority over casual use (email, browsing, etc.).
- All cell phones and pagers should have their ringers turned off while in the lab. Take phone conversations outside.
- Computer settings should not be changed.
- Music or loud sounds should not be played through speakers, please use headphones.
- Downloading software or using file sharing software on the computers is not allowed.
- Students must have USB memory sticks to save their work. Any student files saved to the computer WILL BE LOST upon reboot of the computer.