The following facilities may be reserved on a space-available basis
- Mainstage Theater
- Ruth Ann Leever Atrium
- Playbox Theater
- Outdoor Plaza
- Dining Room
- Technology Hall Atrium
- Parking Lots
- Other Resources on Campus
Note: conference rooms, computer and specialized labs are not available for rentals.
Requests for shared spaces
Requests for Shared Spaces are negotiated through a process initiated each year (around November) for the use of these facilities during the next fiscal year. '
Space is requested, prioritized, negotiated and tentatively approved through this process. Priority is given to sponsored and co-sponsored events to ensure NVCC programs have adequate space to conduct college-related programs. The final outcome of the process is the creation of a complete Shared Space calendar. Once this calendar is approved, users are expected to complete the process by following procedures outlined in Section IV of this document. Failure to do so may result in loss of reserved space. In order to ensure the College has the facilities needed to support its programs, the facilities are not made available to the general public until July 1st of the respective fiscal year.
- Unless otherwise indicated, reserving the Mainstage automatically secures the Ruth Ann Leever Atrium and accessory rooms GR, TB3, DR3 (see below for descriptions).
- Unless otherwise indicated, reserving the Playbox for a performance automatically reserves the Playbox Control Room, and accessory room DR3 (or DR4 if there is a scheduling conflict for DR3). See complete listing of Fine Arts accessory rooms below.
- Unless otherwise indicated, reserving A404 Multi-Purpose room will also include accessory room DR4 if there is no production conflict.
- Fine Arts Accessory rooms include:
- Greenroom (GR)
- Ticket Booth (TB3)
- Dressing Rooms Levels 3 and 4 (DR3 & DR4)