Online Learning with ed2go
Visit our Online Instruction Center for complete course listings, descriptions, course numbers, pricing, outlines and start dates as well as additional information about instructors, prerequisites and requirements. Be sure to note any prerequisites or software/hardware requirements.
- run for six weeks
- consist of twelve lessons, Wednesdays and Fridays
- include interactive quizzes, assignments and tutorials and online discussion areas supplement the lessons.
All materials will be made available to you over the web, unless otherwise noted on the course description page.
Take a moment to participate in a demonstration of an actual Distance Learning course. Go to www.ed2go.com/nvcc and click on Demo in the top tool bar.
Orientation is required
After you have selected a course from the catalog you must complete the required online orientation. During orientation, you will:
- learn about course requirements
- learn how to access your classroom and other information
- create your log in password.
To complete your orientation:
- Go to http://www.ed2go.com/nvcc.
- Click courses in the top tool bar.
- Click the department for your course.
- Click on the course.
- Click Enroll Now and follow orientation instructions.
- Once you're finished, register and pay for your courses.
Certificate of Completion
Once you have successfully completed your course, be sure to immediately access and print your Certificate of Completion from the ed2Go website. These certificates are available only from the ed2Go website.
State of Connecticut Teacher CEU’s
State of Connecticut Teacher CEU’s are now available for the courses listed under Courses for Teaching Professionals through ed2go.