Take classes that fit YOUR schedule.
Non-credit online learning classes are taken through the Non-credit Lifelong Learning at Naugatuck Valley Community College in partnership with multiple providers recognized for their high quality instruction and content. These providers offer a wide variety of subject areas and classes: computers, health care, manufacturing, photography, language and more.
Benefits of taking a non-credit online class through Naugatuck Valley Community College include:
- fast-paced classes focused on the material you want to learn
- low cost - many classes are only $125
- flexible scheduling; take them when you want or need them
- study when and where you want, all online
- no college application required
- technical support available on each provider's website.
ed2go Online Learning:
- non-profit management,
- personal development,
- and much more!
ed2go Online Career Training Programs are designed to provide the workforce skills necessary to enter a new field or advance your current career. We make it simple to enrich your lives or reach your professional goals in a supportive and engaging environment. Our current offerings include:
- Certified Wedding Planner,
- Fitness Business management,
- Medical Transcription and Medical Terminology, and
- Nutrition for Optimal Health, Wellness