Associates of Science
A Radiologic Technologist is an allied health professional who is qualified to use x-rays to produce diagnostic images of the human body.
As a student, you will learn how to perform:
- diagnostic x-ray procedures such as chest, skeletal survey, abdomen
- Computerized Axial Tomography (CT or CAT scan)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI).
You will also:
- administer contrast media to visualize the gastrointestinal tract, genitourinary system and vascular system
- assist the radiologist during specialized procedures such as myelography, angiography and other interventional exams.
Application for Admission to Radiologic Technologist Program
Radiologic Technology Program Handbook