Physical Therapist Assistant
Associate of Science
Is the PTA program and career path right for you?
- Do you want to make a difference in patients' lives?
- Do you enjoy working collaboratively with others?
- Do you like to challenge yourself personally and academically?
If yes, then you should strongly consider a career as a PTA.
You'll find the PTA curriculum challenging yet exciting. After you graduate, you'll be prepared to enter one of the most promising and rewarding career fields in health care.
Please review the PTA Program Information Slide Show to learn about the program.
PLEASE NOTE: Be sure to attend a PTA Information Session. All students applying to the PTA Program are required to attend a session. Please look to the “Information Sessions” tab for these dates. After viewing the PTA Program Information Slide Show, if you have further questions relating to admissions, please follow recommendations below:
- Current & former NVCC students contact the Center for Academic Planning & Student Success (CAPSS), 203-575-8025
- New students contact the Admissions office, 203-575-8040
- General information, 203-596-2157
- Interim PTA Program Director: Patty Beaupre, 203-596-2156 or email@example.com
The Physical Therapist Assistant Program at Naugatuck Valley Community College is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: firstname.lastname@example.org