The General Automotive Service program is designed to accommodate individuals desiring an understanding of engine operation and repair, along with knowledge of automotive electrical, brake, steering and suspension systems.
The program provides:
- an understanding of automobile engine operation and repair
- an understanding of automotive electrical theory and its application
- in-depth theory of brake, steering, and suspension systems
- an understanding of the relationship between scientific principles and their application in the automobile.
The program benefits:
- individuals seeking entry-level employment opportunities in the automotive service field
- individuals seeking to upgrade their technical skills
- individuals preparing for career advancement opportunities in the automotive service field.