The Advanced Engine Performance program enables a practicing automotive technician to develop the technical knowledge and skills associated with the advanced computer/electronic diagnostic systems and emission systems of today’s automobile.
As a student, you will develop:
- an understanding of automobile engine operation and repair
- an understanding of advanced electronic diagnosis and automotive emissions
- an understanding of the relationship between scientific principles and their application in the automobile.
The certificate option will work for you if:
- want to work in the automotive service field
- need to upgrade your technical skills
- want to advance your career.