The following exams are administered in the Testing Center:
- BIO*H105: Introduction to Biology
- BIO*H211: Anatomy and Physiology I (must have written permission from the Division)
- CHE*H111: Concepts of Chemistry
- MAT*H095: Elementary Algebra Foundations
- MAT*H137: Intermediate Algebra
- Prerequisite Waiver for Entry into A&P I*
To Register for an Exam:
- Complete the Credit by Exam Application Form. Forms are also located in the Testing Center and Records Office.
- Have the completed form approved by your advisor.
- Pay a $15 non-refundable exam fee at the Cashiers Office.
- Submit the application and receipt of payment to the Testing Center to schedule an appointment.
Students should consult with their advisor before taking an exam to be certain that it meets the requirements of their degree or certificate program.
Tests are scored by faculty.