Transfer from Another U.S. College

Last Updated Apr 2012

If you are transferring to NVCC from another school in the United States, notify the International Student Advisor at the school you currently attend and ask the him/her to:

  1. “release” your SEVIS record electronically to Naugatuck Valley Community College. The SEVIS record must be released within 60 days of completing the program at your previous school
  2. complete the bottom portion of the Transfer Verification Form . This form should be submitted to NVCC along with a copy of your previous college’s Form I-20.