Required Documents

You must submit the following before being admitted to the College:

Immunization Records

  • Connecticut law requires proof of immunization against Measles, Mumps, Rubella and Varicella for all matriculated and full-time students attending Connecticut Colleges and born after 12/31/56.

Official High School Transcript

  • must include date of graduation, diploma, or GED

Official College Transcripts

  • If you attended another college or university, official transcripts are required to transfer credits and/or be waived from placement testing.

SAT Scores

 All of the above should be sent to:

Naugatuck Valley Community College
Admissions, Room K502
750 Chase Parkway
Waterbury, CT 06708

Or faxed to 203-596-8766.

Note: Official Transcripts cannot be faxed. They must arrive in an envelope sealed by the records office where the transcript was generated.