You must submit the following before being admitted to the College:
- Connecticut law requires proof of immunization against Measles, Mumps, Rubella and Varicella for all matriculated and full-time students attending Connecticut Colleges and born after 12/31/56.
Official High School Transcript
- must include date of graduation, diploma, or GED
Official College Transcripts
- If you attended another college or university, official transcripts are required to transfer credits and/or be waived from placement testing.
- If you have taken the SAT test, you may submit your test scores to be considered for a waiver from the placement test.
- Minimum scores needed for consideration: math score of 550 or higher and/or critical reading or writing score of 450 or higher.
All of the above should be sent to:
Naugatuck Valley Community College
Admissions, Room K502
750 Chase Parkway
Waterbury, CT 06708
Or faxed to 203-596-8766.
Note: Official Transcripts cannot be faxed. They must arrive in an envelope sealed by the records office where the transcript was generated.