College Transcripts

Transfer credits to NVCC

Your previous coursework may qualify you for a waiver from the math and/or English portions of the Placement Test (Accuplacer)Some courses may count as prerequisite courses while others may directly eliminate the need for you to take a similar course at NVCC. 

Official college transcripts are required to transfer the credits you've received from previous colleges and universities. 

If you haven't received your official transcripts at the time of your advising appointment, an unofficial copy can be used until you receive one. Unofficial transcripts can also be used to meet prerequisites.  Email unofficial transcripts to

Get directions to the college.

Official Transcripts may be dropped off in person in Room K502 of Charles B. Kinney Hall or mailed to:

Naugatuck Valley Community College

Admissions, Room K502

750 Chase Parkway

Waterbury, CT 06708