If you’ve been assigned a group project and/or a presentation, the library offers the Collaboration Studio- a project space equipped with state of the art technology!
Stop by the 4th floor to use the Collaboration Studio!
- Located on the fourth floor of the library in the Group Study Area
- Seats up to 6 students
- Has a 42" flat panel monitor and plugs for 6 laptops which will display on the monitor using a technology called a "PUCK"
- Two more workstations are available in the Academic Center for Excellence in E500
- See a promotional video here:
Laptop Loan Program
- Netbooks are available for use on campus
- Visit the Circulation Desk on the 5th floor to check one out today!
Have questions? Contact US:
The Reference Desk: (203) 575-8244
The Circulation Desk: (203) 575-8024