About Your Library
"The library is the temple of learning and learning has liberated more people than all the wars in the history."
--Carl Thomas Rowan
The main entrance of the Max R. Traurig Library is located on the 5th floor of the Learning Resources Center/ Library building. We offer a comprehensive collection of electronic resources, books, periodicals, maps, DVDs, videos, music CDs and reference resources all reflecting the current college curriculum.
The Max R. Traurig Library/Learning Resources Center supports and enhances the active learning and success of its diverse community. A well-trained library staff provides services and instruction in a welcoming atmosphere to help students navigate the college and the research process. Access to technology and information resources relevant to the college curriculum is provided in a timely and fair manner, in a variety of formats.
- Provide the materials needed to support the mission of the college and its academic curriculum.
- Manage and organize the library collection to make it easily accessible to patrons.
- Provide quiet and safe academic space conducive to a variety of study modalities.
- Teach information literacy skills to the college community.
- Encourage life-long information literacy.
The Max R. Traurig Library abides by the Continuing Notice of Nondiscrimination.