||Investigations in Health Careers
|Intro to Biology or
Human Biology or
General Biology I
||Concepts in Chemistry
||General Psychology I
||Anatomy & Physiology I
||Anatomy & Physiology II
|Total Credit Hours
Please consult the catalog for prerequisites and eligibility to the courses.
Upon successful completion of all program requirements, graduates will be able to:
- Demonstrate competence in written and oral communication.
- Demonstrate critical thinking, logical reasoning and problem solving skills.
- Effectively utilize and interpret medical terminology.
- Identify a variety of career opportunities and roles available in health care professions.
- Meet most requirements for entrance into health care programs.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the impact of psychological principles and how they relate to the health care field.
- Use and apply scientific methods.