||2D CAD Drafting
||Total Credit Hours
||3D CAD Modeling
||College Algebra (or higher level Mathematics course)
||Computer-Aided Manufacturing I
||Introduction to Engineering Technology
Upon successful completion of all program requirements, graduates will be able to:
- Demonstrate basic knowledge and understanding of engineering graphics and conventional 2-dimensional drafting practices such as geometric constructions, orthographic, projection, isometric, section, detail, and auxiliary views.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of CAD software for 2-dimensional applications.
- Explain concepts and requirements for drawings used in the manufacturing process.
- Create 2D professionally finished drawings from working drawings under the supervision of a senior draftsperson.
- Demonstrate the proper setup and procedures for various manufacturing processes.
- Apply language arts skills related to the occupation, including but not limited to: critical thinking, reading, and writing.
- Apply mathamatics required for basic drafting and manufacturing applications.