Find yourself in college this fall by following these three easy steps:
- Apply online. You’ll find step-by-step instructions for submitting your application online. You can also download a checklist to keep you on track.
- Attend Express Registration in Danbury or Waterbury. You can’t be in two places at once and we don’t expect you to be. NVCC offers express registrations on Saturdays in August, where you can talk with an advisor, choose your classes, apply for financial aid or pay on site – making you college-ready in just one day.
- Start classes. The fall semester begins Aug. 31 in Waterbury and Danbury and regular classes end Dec. 16. You’ll find on-site tutoring, advising and job placement support to help you complete your courses and begin thinking ahead.
Express Registration Dates and Times
Current and prospective students are invited to attend Naugatuck Valley Community College Express Registration:
- Sat., Aug 11 from 8 am to 3 pm at NVCC Danbury Center.
- Sat., Aug. 18 & 25 from 8 am to 2 pm at NVCC in Waterbury. The fall academic semester begins on Aug. 31.
Express Registration gives students the opportunity to apply to the college, take the placement exam, meet with an advisor, and register and pay for courses in just a few hours. The NVCC Bookstore (Waterbury only) will also be open to assist students.
In order to complete the entire process, students are asked to arrive as early as possible. Applications can be completed ahead of time at nv.edu/apply. Students will need to provide proof of high school completion and immunization documentation.
The College will also be offering extended registration hours throughout August. For more information call 203-596-2121 or visit nv.edu/events.