Need help filling out your FAFSA? Join us for the spring FAFSA workshops on:
- Sat., Feb. 23, 2013
- Sat., March 23, 2013
Technology Hall, Room T511
All workshops begin promptly at 9:00 a.m.
Bring the following information with you:
- 2012 federal tax return for parent and/or student
- 2012 W2’s for parent and/or student
- PIN # for student and/or parent (this may be obtained prior to workshop by going to www.pin.ed.gov)
- Green card (if you are an eligible non-citizen)
- Social Security benefits received for 2012
- 2012 food stamp and/or CASH amount
- Child support received in 2012
- Workmen’s compensation amount in 2012
- Unemployment compensation amount received in 2012
For further details, please stop by the Financial Aid Office in K512 or call 203-575-8274.