Our job and career fairs are conducted around the state in a professional, yet relaxed setting conducive to a productive candidate-recruiter interaction.
Attendees have the chance to meet with prospective employers, and can also take advantage of the following free services:
- Nationally certified résumé writers available for résumé critiquing.
- Access to CT.jobs, our electronic job matching system, part of the nation’s largest internet employment service.
- Veterans Services Representatives to provide assistance and guidance.
- Information on Educational and Job Training Programs.
- Information on employment and unemployment services.
For more information and a list of companies attending visit www.ctjobfairs.com.