Do you have college credits but no degree? Now is the time to finish the degree you started! A limited time program from the State of Connecticut called Go Back to Get Ahead is offering Connecticut residents up to three FREE 3-credit courses when you enroll at one of the 17 institutions in the Connecticut State Colleges & Universities system.
Go Back to Get Ahead is offering you:
- Up to three FREE 3-credit courses
- A choice of 17 public colleges and universities in the Connecticut State Colleges & Universities system (4 state universities, 12 community colleges and Charter Oak State College, the state’s only public, fully online college)
- Classroom or online instruction
- Hundreds of undergraduate programs of study
- Experienced admissions counselors to help you find the best fit
Am I eligible?
You must be a Connecticut resident who:
- Previously enrolled in an associate or bachelor’s degree program or completed an associate’s degree
- Last attended college prior to December 1, 2012
Check specific program eligibility requirements for this first come, first served offer at www.GoBackToGetAhead.com.